Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy_Danuarta [BANNED]

2 posters

Go down

Billy_Danuarta [BANNED] Empty Billy_Danuarta [BANNED]

Post  Billy_Danuarta Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

First Name : Billy
Middle Name(s) : -
Last Name : Danuarta
Date of Birth : 04 January 1985
Place of Birth : Los santos, America

Race : American
Blood Type : A
Height : 197 cm
Weight : 98 kg

Address : Los santos, Idlewood, Number 191
Phone Number : 385855
Education : University of San fierro, Automotive university

Are you over the age of 20?
-Yes I'm 27

Do you have a valid driving's license?
-Yes

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity?
-Yes

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
-My name's Billy Danuarta, My mother is dead when i still 8 years old, I'm dont have any mother, and now my father is criminal, when i'm 15 years old, my father gave me some weed, i try it, its feels good, and my father arrested when i still 18 years old, and now i'm a criminal, police always trying to catch me.. but they can't, after a year, i become a street racer.. i'm the king of criminal right now, so i know all criminals and who is the suspect, now i dont have any weeds transfer, now i just have a car, this car is gived from my friends because i trade it with my weeds, it is a sport car, people always lose when trying to beat me, now i'm called RK [Race King] My father from san fierro just know the news that i'm called RK, i can handle any car.., when i've go to the top, This is The final race beetwen me and San Fierro race King in Los santos, i beat him, and i dont know that he already set me up, and i just know he's my daddy!, so his plan is call 911 to catch me, i'm not ready yet because my fuel is none after the race, i'm arrested, other people got a Race King title, and my criminals worker is mock me, so i just know that all criminals including my worker is trying to beat me, and they success, i'm in prison now, i hate my old life...
Its already 11 years, now i'm free, know i just need to starting a new life, and i just know there's no people outside the prison to pick me up, i just know all my family is gone, my dad died when i'm 25 years old, all my friend is a traitor, and about 30 minutes, a sherrif car showed up, a sport sherrif car.. he pick me up and say ''Hey, good morning, You're just out from prison because all of your friends and your family right? now just in i'll give you some goods", i dont know where he take me, we go to the alley and cool sport car is showed up, its was cheetah! he want to test my drift skills with his cheetah in the parking lot because he know that i'm a race king in LS before i've in the prison, he said that i'm good.. my driving skills is good.. so he say '' Why dont you be a sherrif? to catch other naughty driver? And you the traces of crime so i think you can catch em' easily " And then my new life begin.

Tell us why you would like to become a Officers in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
-Because I want to help LS, I've been a part of the crime is bad, I know how bad the crime is, and now I realize that criminals are scum, I know the tactics of criminal's play, I know some of them because of my ex criminal, I can catch them as easily as I can drive cars so easy, I want to protect people from the criminals because I felt it was not fair, so I had to sign this job, i know that police can't go out from Los santos, so i want to be sherrif, to protect people from out of Los santos and inside of the los santos, criminals is mucher in LS and i've born in LS so i know all criminals hidden place, i also hear there's Criminals from san fierro, so i'll go catch em' jail em' and i will be a nice sherrif, i will make criminals gone from this city, so i want to sign to this job, and i hope that i'm accepted to be sherrif, my mother will so proud because of me, so i will make all street racers hate me, when all of em' hate me, i will so happy because i know that em' hate me because of i always success to stop street racers, i'll protect this city with my soul, and other criminals who use a gun, i'll jail em' too, so i hope i'm accepted to be a sherrif, i know how to be a good sherrif, i know a good tactics to catch criminals, and i will jail the criminal's King, i know who is the criminal's king, the one who had betray me.. and i hope i'm accepted, thanks..

Sign :

((OOC INFO))

Nama : Billy Danuarta
Umur : 15
ID forum (JG-RP) : Billiez0401
Jam main perhari : senin - kamis(4-8jam) jumat - minggu(5-10jam)
ID UCP JG-RP : Billiez0401

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
-Billy_Danuarta [ini character yang pertama saya mainkan]
Tuyul_Millenium [Troll name, saya buat character ini pas belum tau Main RP]< Mau di delete
Billy_Danuarta [Character mau di delete]
Tukang_Becak [Troll name, sama kayak yang Tuyul_Millenium]< Mau di delete

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
-2 Bulanan

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
-OCA [Old Car Association]

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
-Belum

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
-Ya, Hukum adalah Aturan agar manusia menaatinya agar masyrakat dapat di olah dengan mudah, dan membuat masing'' individu nyaman, dan membuat masyarakat rapih dan tidak ada masalah'' dalam jangka waktu yang lama

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
-Ya
-Dulu pernah waktu pertama kali saya register [Troll Name]
-Dulu pernah di ban permanen gara'' ban evading di saat char main saya di ban, saya tidak tahu bahwa membuat character baru itu namanya ban evading
-Terus di ban 7 days gara'' refuse RP via /q waktu gua masih level 2

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
-Yes

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
-Yes

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
-Ingin mempelajari jadi sherrif di In game, saya sudah mengerti RP, tetapi saya ingin mengolah RP saya biar lebih bagus dan mantab, dan pengalaman menjadi bagian goverment di In game, RP di dalam bagian organisasi ini lebih kuat, jadi saya pikir saatnya saya masuk untuk sekilas mengetes skill RP saya dan kalo bisa saya tingkatkan, di organisasi ini kan berpadu untuk melindungi masyarakat tetapi di dalam game, cita'' gua juga selain jadi pembalap juga jadi polisi, jadinya kan manteb tuh, biar juga social chat gw dalam organisasi ini meningkat, dan katanya kan SASD membutuhkan RP yang bagus, gua sekalian mau ningkatin RP, saya dulu pernah juga di ban kok, banyak lagi kesalahan saya, makanya udah gak mau membuat kesalahan lagi sekalian ningkatin kualitas RP ane, dan kalo RPan di luar organisasi kan biasanya suka pasif RPnya gara'' gak ada temen RPan, jadi dari pada MM mendingan saya ikut organisasi, dan saya memilih sherrif gara'' juga sherrif kan gak pasif tuh RPnya karena pasti tilang orang dll.. jadi ya moga'' di terima hehe sekian thanks...

Billy_Danuarta

Back to top Go down

Billy_Danuarta [BANNED] Empty Re: Billy_Danuarta [BANNED]

Post  Lawliet_Johnson Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm

CODE:
Billy_Danuarta [BANNED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Danuarta
We'd like to inform you that your application has been DECLINED and BANNED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement for the following reason(s):

-Bad ban record.
- Wrong application format. Please read all of the procedure before applying an application.

Note:

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team

Lawliet_Johnson
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down