Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard_Everdean

2 posters

Go down

Richard_Everdean Empty Richard_Everdean

Post  Matthew_Tompkins Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Richard_Everdean 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Richard

Middle Name(s) : Rodham

Last Name : Everdean

Date of Birth : April, 22nd 1989

Place of Birth : Chicago, Illinois, U.S.

Race : Negroid

Blood Type : AB

Height : 179 cm

Weight : 100 Kg

Address : Jefferson Motel, room 236

Phone Number : 594764

Education : Fresh Graduation at University of Tennessee (Political Science)

Are you over the age of 20?
- Yes

Do you have a valid driving's license?
- Yes

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
- No

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
- My name Richard 'Rodham' Everdean , i was born on April 22 1989. I'm a freelance political consultant about 3 years. When i was 12 years old, i got bullying from other teenager in my village, they always intimidate me and always said "NEGRO". So after i graduate from junior high school i decided to learn some martial art like Thai Boxing to protect myself from bullying and vandalism. and then after i graduate from High school, i've some discussions with my mom about my future and my mom give me an advice to be a Law Enforcement so i can protect and serve other people who got bullying and vandalism then i search information from the internet and i found this sheriff
recruitment. After the long discussion with my mom i decided to Los Santos to Reach my future to be an Law Enforcement, i think that's my background story so if there's something wrong, i just want to say sorry.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words ) Become an officer in San Andreas Sheriff Department is my goal after i graduate from High School, cause to be an Law Enforcement i can Protect and serve other people who need my help and who got bullying and vandalism. and i grew in a rough neighboorhood in my village. Many gangster live at here, i saw drug transaction, gun dealing, etc, but i can't do anything cause they intimidate with anyway they can do to me. When i try to call 911, one of their members got arrested by police but at tomorrow my daughter was killed by the gangster cause they know who called the police. Once upon time at my school there's visitor from Sheriff Department they talk about guns street crime and how I can prevent that, He talked about what the sheriffs do and how to prevent certain crime happen. He held regular classes to talk about sheriffs and as I attended them I gradually wanted to become a Sheriff. I have a aspire to stop the crime in my home and show them what they can become and help the community like I will hopefully do. I see the sheriff pass by in there cars and see how I want to become one of them. The SD has nice people in it and people who want to help this troubled soceity. I hope I can go far in the SD learn some new skills and meet some friends. I also saw the ads on radios and stores about how there recruiting so I thought I would give it .go and try and apply.
-

Sign : Rich' Everdean

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Muhamad Erzal

Umur : 16

ID forum (JG-RP) : DoubleJ

Jam main perhari : 2-3 jam

ID UCP JG-RP : erzal236

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
- West Allen, Ryosuke Fujiwara, Christiano Negredo, dll.

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
- 1,5 tahun

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
- DOSU, 18th street, LMS 13

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
- SASD, LSPD

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
- Hukum adalah sebuah Norma yang biasanya berisi aturan-aturan tentang larangan / hal-hal yang tidak boleh dilakukan, dan ketika melanggar hukum biasanya terdapat sanksi yang jelas yang sudah diatur dalam undang-undang.

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
-Ya, karena nulis Erie_Cantolan di Global Chat

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
- ya

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
- ya

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
- I think roleplayin' as a sheriff is an interested thing. There's some many kind type of Roleplay when become as an Officer. Like Patrol around the dessert, patrol around the village, patrol around the county, Arrest the suspect who refuse the law. Seru juga sih keliatan nya Roleplay nya, kaya misal patroli di hutan terus, menertibkan Para penambang liar di hutan yang kadang merusak hutan, secara nggak langsung itu kan ngurangin suplai O2 yang ada di sekitar kita. Selain itu Sheriff kayanya hal yang baru buat gua so kayanya bakalan menarik karena gua suka hal-hal yang baru. Overall sorry for bad grammar, and mixing Language.

Matthew_Tompkins
Matthew_Tompkins
Undersheriff
Undersheriff

Back to top Go down

Richard_Everdean Empty Re: Richard_Everdean

Post  Lawliet_Johnson Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

Have you checked the schedule?

Lawliet_Johnson
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down