Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED]

4 posters

Go down

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED] Empty Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED]

Post  Michael_Sadler Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED] 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name :Keevin

Middle Name(s) :-

Last Name :Dun

Date of Birth :31 August 1990

Place of Birth :Los Angeles, USA

Race : Kaukasoid

Blood Type : o

Height :182

Weight :75

Address :El-Corona estate Number 61

Phone Number : 889790

Education : First Degre of Law los Angeles University

Are you over the age of 20?
Yes

Do you have a valid driving's license?
Yes

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
never arrested

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
Because of my hometown Los Angeles Full of Crime, and my mom was killed by one of the gangster. i decided my life to learn about law. law is interesting, and also knowing us about law will make our life better and easy to avoid law enforcment such as commit a crime action. and i just pay my colage tax for 2 semester and after that i always get scholarship program and get more extra money to pay for my little brother school. and also i have an extraculiculer at my colage, such as basket ball and swiming. and i win any competition in law, such as debate, criminal case solving, and surviving a human right. i have a dream about to become a good juducial officer. i want to make right al of law progres in this world especial this country. we dont need a good laws and rules, but we just need a good officer such as the moral and habit. and the laws, rules and another thing about justice will become good. All of this dream is my heart calling, i really want because the support from people around me and also my faithfullness, We need God in every single part of our life to succes as another people do. maybe all of my dream will be come true as an laws and judicial officer, since i was kid.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
to many people commited a crime, i want to make it less as my heart calling. and also my skils at laws after i graduated from laws faculty of los angeles university. i want to fully apply all of my skills as an officer. and also i want to build all off officer as a good officer. we dont need any good rules in law. its will become good in the hand of a good officer. i want to make a peace of citizen in this country. and to lose the paranoid feel of people in goverment. because when you go to somewhere place. the risk you'll get a robery is 80% and its to dangerous. i want to make that sense dissapear in our citizen eye's. and another thing that i want to become an officer is a salary, i need money too. but not only money i'll find. but feeling of defending the country is more than anything, hard to build this country to become like this. im happy to being close to citizenm help to give an information. and i love kid, i want to protect them from people commited child abuse. because child or kid is our succesor in this country. we need to protect them. Too Many criminal case in this country, as we know drug, prostitue, stealing, scaming and another crime. i want to make it all gone and clear.

Sign : Keevin Dun

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: M Farid Al-Rianto

Umur : 19 Tahun

ID forum (JG-RP) : nasiuduk4500

Jam main perhari : 8 jam

ID UCP JG-RP : keevindun

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
Tidak ada

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
2 Minggu

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
Tidak Pernah

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
Tidak Pernah

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
Sangat Mengerti, ya hukum itu sesuatu yg dimana dibuat untuk mengatur serta mengontrol perbuatan seseorang. hukum juga dapat kita artikan sebagai suatu alat pemaksa. dimana kita dapat mendapatkan tekanan untuk tidak melakukan perbuatan lmelanggar hukum yang dimana disitu terdapat sanksi keras bagi pelanggarnya.

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
Tidak Ada

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
Bisa

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
Sangat menguasaim saya sudah bermain GTA San Andreas Sejak saya berumur 13

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?
8 delapan

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
saya berkuliah di fakultas hukum dan dimana nanti setelah saya lulus saya ingin mendaftar menjadi polisi. saya ingin melatih dan juga mempraktekan segala aktifitas yg di lakukan di kepolisian, dan kerenya seorang polisi juga membuat hati saya slalu tergila gila menjadi seorang polisi. walaupun ini divisi sherrif. hanya bagian tugasnya saja yg berbeda sheerif di daerah pedesaan. tapi intinya sama tugasnya dengan jiwa dan semangat yg sama sebagai seorang penegak hukum. saya juga ingin menerapkan beberapa ilmu hukum di dalam role saya sebagai KeevinDun menjadi anggota sherrif. karna saya tahu tidak semua polisi yg berada di sini mengerti role tentang ilmu hukum serta tata cara keprajuritan sebagai penegak hukum. memang ini hanya game. tetapi kenapa tidak kita buat menjadi sebuah pelajaran di dalamnya juga Smile

Michael_Sadler
Michael_Sadler
Deputy Sheriff Generalist
Deputy Sheriff Generalist

Back to top Go down

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED] Empty Re: Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED]

Post  Melvin Harrison Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Ms. Keevin
We'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement. Please complete your interview through TeamSpeak to proceed with the next steps. Use the following format as your TeamSpeak name. [Your name] [SASD Interview], ex: Victor Regnieer [SASD Interview].

Note: -

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Melvin Harrison
Melvin Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego_Verdaguero Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

bah sayang banget brotha.. udah diterima, eh di banned ._.
Diego_Verdaguero
Diego_Verdaguero

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Kennedy Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:34 pm

(( Thread recruitment sifatnya IC, jadi jangan reply apapun yang bersifat OOC. DAN SATU LAGI, YANG TIDAK BERSANGKUTAN JANGAN REPLY. ))

Keevin_Dun Application [BANNED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Ms. Keevin
We'd like to inform you that your application has been DECLINED and BANNED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement for the following reason(s):

- (( Ban Record ))

You are banned for 1 Academy. Therefore,you may not apply untill the ban sentence is over.
atau
((Anda diban secara OOC oleh Recruitment Unit selama 1 Academy. Jangan coba-coba untuk mendaftar dengan character lain.))

Note:

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Luis Kennedy
Luis Kennedy

http://www.kanzaki-gta.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down