Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reese_Pennington

Go down

Reese_Pennington Empty Reese_Pennington

Post  Reese_Pennington Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Reese_Pennington 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Reese

Middle Name(s) : -

Last Name : Pennington

Date of Birth : 12 September 1985

Place of Birth : Detroit, Michigan, United States

Race : Caucasian

Blood Type : B

Height : 183 cm

Weight : 84 kg

Address : Jefferson Motel

Phone Number : 890875

Education : S2 at Marygrove College for Law

Are you over the age of 20?
Yes I am.

Do you have a valid driving's license?
Yes I do.

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
No I have never been arrested or charged with any crime activity.

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
Well, my name is Reese Pennington. I was born in 12 September 1985 in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. My father was a police officer there so I was taught much by my father. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. After I passed highschool I went to Maygrove Universety for Law because I dreamed of becoming a Lawyer. After I finished my school there I was ready to become a lawyer but In the end I chose to become a police officer where at one point I was a police officer in Los Santos but I had some things to do back home and it took sometime so I was relieved of my duty there. I came to Los Santos because my sister Kelsey Pennington asked me to come and work in Los Santos, at first I worked as a trucker for about 4 months until the LSPD academy opened and I registered there. Eventually I got accepted there and worked there for sometime until I was relieved. I spent around 4 months back in my parents place and now I’m back in Los Santos and I need a new job, a new adventure. I tried working as a trucker again but being a trucker isn’t my lifes dream but just a mere way of getting money. Thats why i’m registering to become a Sherrif in the SASD in order to continue working the job I love and also make a living here in Los Santos.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
I want to join the SASD because on the first day I came to Los Santos, I was walking to my sisters house, while on the way some thugs robbed me. From that day I noticed that Los Santos’s crime level is very high especially the amount of gangs that can be seen roaming the streets of Los Santos day and night , so I decided to join the SASD to keep the citizens safe from danger in their own city. I also noticed that many drivers tend to brake the rules of driving in the city, they drive over the speed limit and they drive very recklessly, it can harm other peoples life. I don’t want that innocent peoples lives will be at sake just because people drive recklessly without any care. I also noticed that the drug dealing business is blooming in this city without many authorities catching them during the transaction, in order to decrease the deal rate of the drugs, authorities must stand in the way of the drug dealers so that the civilians in the city of Los Santos can have a good daily life without having to be worried about getting ganged, robbed, or murdered because thats the job of a Sherriff.

Sign : Reese Pennington

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Florian George Bagas

Umur : 15 tahun

ID forum (JG-RP) : Zeonrakerz

Jam main perhari : 1-3 jam

ID UCP JG-RP :Zeonrakerz

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
Ryan_Addison, Andrei_Dubrovsky, Paul_Braxton, James_Coldman

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
Kurang lebih 1 tahun

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
Tidak Pernah

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
LSPD

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
Hukum adalah sistem peraturan-peraturan yang teratur dan tersusun baik yang mengikat masyarakat.

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
Harboring Haxor

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
Ya

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
Ya

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
Saya ingin masuk SASD karena Saya mencari pengalaman baru RP dan menurut saya SASD dapat memberikan pengalaman yang saya cari, saya juga ingin mencari teman – teman baru di SASD. Saya juga senang RP menjadi penegak hukum karena menurut saya RP ini luas karena adanya divisi – divisi dalam sebuah department. Saya berharap dapat masuk ke SASD karena saya ingin RP di server ini lebih real dengan adanya seorang penegak hukum agar orang – orang yang ber RP mafia, gangstah’ , dll ada yang cari. Saya juga mencari RP yang ada action seperti yang ada di SASD seperti shoot out dengan criminal dan pursui karena kedua RP tersebut seru dan ada kepuasan tersendiri jika criminal tertangkap dan di penjarakan. Saya juga ingin masuk SASD karena ada beberapa teman saya yang mempunyai Character di SASD dan menurut perkataan mereka saya bisa menyimpulkan bahwa ber RP menjadi Sherrif di SASD itu menyenangkan. Selain itu saya juga mencari gaji yang tetap agar Character saya Reese Pennington dapan mempunyai penghasilan agar hartanya dapat bertambah. Saya juga ingin merasakan ber RP menjadi seorang sherrif karena menurut pengalaman saya di LSPD ber RP seperti ini menyenangkan. Semoga saya dapat diterima di SASD, Terimakasih.

Reese_Pennington

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum