Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED] Empty Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED]

Post  Olya_Sanya Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED] 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name :Olya

Middle Name(s) :-

Last Name :Sanya

Date of Birth : 12 December 1990

Place of Birth :Anadyr, Russia

Race : Russia

Blood Type :O

Height :168 centimeters

Weight :55 Kilograms

Address :Motel Jefferson

Phone Number : 266686

Education :Legal Education University of Russia

Are you over the age of 20? Yes
22 Years Old

Do you have a valid driving's license?Yes
Until 11 February 2013

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
No.

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
I was a brave girl who understands so much about the law. I was born in Russia Joint Both My Parents. I was a child I was the only one in the family. Daddy I am a Police in Russia and Mother I am a lawyer. Both my Parents think they are the people I am an expert on the Law of One. And they understand the many rules and norms. When I was 15 years old I dreamed of Future Being a lawyer like my mother. The spirit and the effort that I do not futile. I went through school in several cities in Russia. I am I kept trying to Becoming Successor career from my mother. Until I Finally Quit Senior High School. Then I Brought By my mother for some people to understand the legal basis and to be A great lawyer like my mother. Then I got some experience and I end up in recruiting By An Entrepreneur Richest Man in Russia to be a lawyer to a court. And finally I succeeded. At That One Person And I know I'm A Lawyer Pun managed to become great. Some Years Later my Dad Passed away he was shot by a bank robber When he was on duty. When there is a sense that I wanted to be a sheriff I want to continue my career and my dad Other People Will not Fared like me. I want to Make a peaceful and safe city, so from that I want to make the city safe and secure by Sebba's why I wanted to be a sheriff.Because Making the city safe and secure is Task A sheriff. Not that too, Become A Sheriff is responsible and willing to serve the community is my life motto. After I managed to Resume Career Mom I'd also like to continue my career my father. And I'm sure I must be a Good Sheriff.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
As I explain in a little background of my life. I Is A Good Lawyer In Russia For My Career Forward mother. But After the death of my father Make my mind to think, because I also want to continue Career deceased father I were A Police Officer In Russia. I want to Join into SASD Because I Want My Dad Went career and I want people in the city is safe and sound and Avoided crimes like my dad was a victim of his. So Much I understand about the law because when I struggle to be a lawyer is not easy. My Learning and Schools in some cities in Russia about the law. After I managed to become lawyers I went to a University Law School's famous in Russia I Learned Many Things About the law and the judiciary is also about security. Being the sheriff in this town I want to bring out, Keep, and Make the city's community pride. A girl I was disciplined, Timely and never become weary because of the spirit that is owned by me. I strive to be the best in my family and continue my career I both parents. Because I have my Mom Career Finish. With this I wish my Mom Resume Career at Once Make It Safe Because I do not want to Some People Who Have Malang Sperti my fate is.The SASD and I hope to receive my arrival. thanks

Sign :Olya_Sanya

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap:Iqbal Faturrohman

Umur :16 Tahun

ID forum (JG-RP) :Tambunan_123

Jam main perhari : 5/9 Jam Perhari

ID UCP JG-RP : anggel

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
Fadil_Muhammad,Lindberg_Florentha

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
1 Tahun tapi Sering Vacuum

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
Belum

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
EMS

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
hukum adalah segala hal yang harus dipatuhi,jika dilanggar akan dikenai sanksi.

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
Belum Pernah

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
Bisa.!

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
Ya.

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
Saya ingin mencoba dan Belajar sekaligus mencari pengalaman bagaimana Bermain Reloplay menjadi Seorang Petugas Keamanan. Karena Saya bosan dengan bermain Reloplay yang sudah sering saya lakukan Setiap hari. Rutinitas tersebut membuat saya Bosan. Sekarang saya Ingin Mencoba Bermain Roleplay dengan mode yang baru. Untuk menambha Ilmu Reoleplay saya dan Sekaligus Mengisi Waktu Luang Saat sedang Didalam Game Karena biasanya saat sudah bosan Roleplay dengan Character yang sedang dipakai kita bisa menggunakan Character yang lain untuk Bermain Reloeplay. Itu bisa menghilangkan rasa Bosan. Jadi Intinya Untuk Nambah ilmu Roleplay dan Menghilangkan rasa Bosan .Sebenarnya Saya juga sedang mendaftarkan diri di Faction Goverment lain LSPD tapi masih belum direspon sudah hampir mau ditutup.Dan Sepertinya saya akan Membatalkan Form di LSPD, Karena Saya Lihat sudah banyak sekali Pendaftar yang diterima, Sedangkan di SASD hanya beberapa saja. Tidak mungkin juga saya mengikuti Faction yang Hampir sama ini antara SASD dan LSPD.

Last edited by Olya_Sanya on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Olya_Sanya
Olya_Sanya

Back to top Go down

Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED]

Post  Luis Kennedy Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm

(( Apa kamu sudah dapat izin dari leader EMS kalau kamu akan melakukan double faction? jika sudah tolong sertakan bukti berupa screenshot / chatlog. ))
Luis Kennedy
Luis Kennedy

http://www.kanzaki-gta.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Olya_Sanya Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 am

(( Izin Dari EMS. : ))
Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED] Flashdisk[quote]
Olya_Sanya
Olya_Sanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai_Zovlas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 am

(( tanya sama maddox aja di TS dia ketua EMS ))
Nikolai_Zovlas
Nikolai_Zovlas

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Kennedy Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 pm

(( Cloud wellington bukan leader EMS, izin ke maddox / Akihiko Sanada. ))
Luis Kennedy
Luis Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai_Zovlas Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:19 pm

(( Ijin diterima tadi udah gw tanya maddox max faction 2 ))
Nikolai_Zovlas
Nikolai_Zovlas

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Kennedy Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Olya_Sanya [ACCEPTED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Ms. Sanya
We'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement. Please complete your interview through TeamSpeak to proceed with the next steps. Use the following format as your TeamSpeak name. [Your name] [SASD Interview], ex: Luis Kennedy [SASD Interview].

Note:

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Luis Kennedy
Luis Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down