Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas_McEdward [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Thomas_McEdward [DENIED] Empty Thomas_McEdward [DENIED]

Post  Rasta Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Thomas_McEdward [DENIED] 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Thomas

Middle Name(s) : Mac

Last Name : Edward

Date of Birth :25-05-1989

Place of Birth : New York

Race : USA

Blood Type : a

Height :166cm

Weight : 50kg

Address : Washington

Phone Number : 530050

Education : Los Santos University

Are you over the age of 20?
-Yes

Do you have a valid driving's license?
-no

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
-no

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
-My name is Thomas MacEdward, I was born in Boston however moved to Los Santos at the age of five where I have lived for 21 years of my life and thus followed the appropriate degrees that make me a suitable applicant for this line of work but please; read on.

I feel a natural obligation to join the department, almost to give something back to the community that I live in. I feel as if the SD is my calling in life; something that I have to do. Office jobs etc. don’t suit my craving to do what's right morally; which to me is a long career within the law enforcement. I believe I have the right qualifications, but most importantly the right ideology. I have a strong work ethic which means I feel it necessary to get the job done; I have a determined nature which is key for tacking situations which needs this sort of efficiency. I am a team player; I work well with others which I'll be doing in the SD – what I mean is that when put in a situation where I need to work with my colleagues I’ll be able to utilize these skills and produce the best answer to tackle that certain ‘solution’. I have some personal reasons in applying for the SD; my father was also employed within the department and I guess he drilled in the idea that I should probably follow in his footsteps, it seems logical to me that I do. I’ve been flicking from job to job, not finding that inner peace of happiness that we all look for in the comfort of our employment. After searching, I did not find it.

I realised my path in life was similar to my fathers; a long healthy career within the department where I can prosper and take pride in my work. My social ingredients in tackling situations and my determination to flourish in the unit that is the Sheriff’s Department forms a suitable applicant to serve as a member of the force. I’ve lived in Los Santos for a while; I know the city and its outskirts extensively which will obviously help me in chases across country where I can efficiently list our whereabouts which is a key ability. Basically what I’m trying to say is that I’m designed for this line of work, mentally and physically. I would like you to give me the chance to be employed in the department so I can prove you this.

I participated in drive alongs for the PD in my younger years when I wasn't certain on my career choice in regards to which department I wanted to join, I was certain that law enforcement was my bread and butter, and sealed the deal when I took part in these schemes which further provoked my interest.

I'm not one for paragraphs on who I am, I believe that if you can say something in a short amount of time you might aswell instead of blabbing on about it. If my application is judged on the length of this piece then so be it; I don't have an amazing story to tell, nor can I go on about myself for hours on end. I'm a person, a person who wants to spend his lifetime in a career with the Sheriffs Department, if that is not enough to prove I'm worthy of a chance in the academy.. I don't know what is. Thank you.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
-Because I wanted to be a forest ranger. who want to keep the farmers were planting

Sign :

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Guntur Gunardi

Umur : 18

ID forum (JG-RP) : Rasta™

Jam main perhari : 5-10jam

ID UCP JG-RP : Sputra

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
-Guntur Gunardi . Thomas McEdward

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
-sekitar 1setengah

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
-No

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
-no

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
-iya. saya mengerti hukum . semua meiliki kepribadian sendiri , kalo dia tidak menaati dia akan terkena Pasal

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
-Belom

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
-ya

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
-Saya sangat senang menguasai Sanandreas

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
-cita cita saya . saya ingin menjadi Sherif . saya ingin membela kebenaran . dan saya ingin memebrik semangan untuk kepada kedua orang tua saya . Saya ta akan mengecewkan kedua orang tua saya

Rasta
Rasta

Back to top Go down

Thomas_McEdward [DENIED] Empty Re: Thomas_McEdward [DENIED]

Post  Ruppert_Arkwright Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

Thomas_McEdward [DENIED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Mrs. [lastname]
We'd like to inform you that your application has been DENIED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement for the following reason(s): (( Lack of effort - OOC Reason ))

Note: Make new application.

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Ruppert_Arkwright
Ruppert_Arkwright

Back to top Go down