Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED] Empty Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED]

Post  Kamila_Oliviera Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED] 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Kamila

Middle Name(s) : Matheus

Last Name : Oliveira

Date of Birth : 22 June 1990

Place of Birth : Russia

Race : Russian

Blood Type : O

Height : 175

Weight : 48Kg

Address : Iddlewood

Phone Number : 989559

Education : Russian Medic Academy

Are you over the age of 20?
-No, I'm 22 years old

Do you have a valid driving's license?
- yes

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
-No

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
- Introducing, My name is Kamila Oliviera, commonly called Kamila, I was born in Moscow on 22 June 1990. I am the first child of 2 brothers. I was born from a very poor family, because my father has been gone since I was the age my 8 tahun.Jadi I were alone with my mother and my Adek at a very modest house in the suburbs.

When I was 8 years old, my father was gone before he once told me, that he would follow the test to get members of the sheriff, he's even sure if he would pass the test incoming members of the police, but before the 7 day test at the beginning of my father to the police robbery victim somewhere. And my father was a target shot by robbers, and after the event was over my father was taken to a hospital in Moscow to give emergency care unit (ICU). Hospital fitting that my father died. A few days later our family feel to the trouble to live, all the possessions they had already sold our family, because to buy the necessities of life and I pay for school. So our family left the house to go to the Los Santos looking for a new life there.

After my family arrived at Los Santos our family looking for a comfortable stay, our family finally found a home that is so nice to live on. After that I was educated by my uncle in Los Santos secondary school until I graduated. And I continued to browse through S1 at the University majoring in Los Santos Police Department. Small Since I want dreamed - of becoming a police officer to deal with cases of murder, robbery, Crime, and so on. I would like to stamp out cases of cases like this:
-Criminal
-Robbery
-Murder
-Gambling
Drug-Circulation
-Weapons illegal.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
-Because I want to be one member of the sheriff, to keep the citizens from the threat of criminals in Los Santos, and I will be one of the good Sheriff and will not disappoint the boss and all the citizens of Los Santos. I will work as much as possible to maintain the security of a crime, and will comply with all orders, always polite, honest and did not argue, and it would keep the good name of SASD, if any criminal reports from residents cepat.Selalu I will respond by being cop that help all citizens of Los Santos without favoritism.

Sign : Kamila "Matheus" Oliveira

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Faishal Hilmy

Umur : 15

ID forum (JG-RP) : faishal202

Jam main perhari : Hari biasa 5 Jam. Kalau hari libur dari pagi sampai sore / 12 Jam

ID UCP JG-RP : Kamila_Oliveira

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
-Matheus_Petrovski & Miranti_Apriilia

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
- 4 Bulan

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
-Tidak pernah.

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
-Tidak pernah juga

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
-Ya. Hukum ialah keseluruhan peraturan hidup yang bersifat memaksa untuk melindungi kepentingan manusai di dalam masyarakat. Peraturan dalam menjalankan kehidupan diperlukan untuk melindungi kepentingan dengan tertib

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
-Tidak pernah.

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
-Ya.

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
-Iya.

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?
- Menurut saya sih 7.

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
-Saya pengen nambah pengalaman RP di faction Sherif goverment, mungkin kalo keterima, ini jadi faction Sherif goverment saya yang pertama karena faction Sherif goverment dengan faction non goverment itu RP-nya beda apalagi kalo faction non-goverment yang kriminal. Nah karena saya ada RP yang masi bisa dibilang belum bisa(Newbie) baru bisa sedikit RPannya . nah gara gara itu, saya ingin ningkatin lagi skill RP saya biar bisa ngebantu yang laen yang belom terlalu ngerti RP. mungkin juga Saya pasti belajar dari bos / anggota di SASD yang pasti sudah main lama.

Kamila_Oliviera

Back to top Go down

Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED]

Post  Luis Kennedy Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Kamila Oliveira [ACCEPTED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Ms. Oliveira
We'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement. Please complete your interview through TeamSpeak to proceed with the next steps. Use the following format as your TeamSpeak name. [Your name] [SASD Interview], ex: Luis Kennedy [SASD Interview].

Note: -

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Luis Kennedy
Luis Kennedy

http://www.kanzaki-gta.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down