Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asterella_Baruch [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Asterella_Baruch [DENIED] Empty Asterella_Baruch [DENIED]

Post  Yhou Cheng Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Asterella_Baruch [DENIED] 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Asterella

Middle Name(s) : Bar

Last Name : Ruch

Date of Birth : 27 April 1990

Place of Birth : Yunani - Athena

Race : Yunani

Blood Type : O

Height : 189cm

Weight : 50Kg

Address : El Corona

Phone Number : 645000

Education : S1 Universitas Yunani , and I think if I get into the Police Academy, I certainly welcome because I have a strong stamina to catch people who have problems

Are you over the age of 20?
Yes

Do you have a valid driving's license?
Yes

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
No

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
My name Asterella Baruch, My First Child And no kaka or sister, Mrs. I Bernama Abdera Acacia, my father and mother divorced a year ago and am now just lonely. My School In Greek University Department of Military and I took in Greece, I'm Coming to Los Santos to find his examples of military job LSPD / SASD / EMS etc. it because I was an expert in military.

I really Understand About Legal Due In Teach by my father in my university and the people closest to me. My Very mastering martial arts Kunfu because Kunfu taught by my uncle because my uncle from the Chinese. I Already 5 Years in Los Santos, Dan Have you tried any job. I heard there was an opening Recruitments of newspapers became a sheriff Or SASD.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
Because I see a lot of crime in Los Santos and the people are very strong in terms of having a strong Gang, and many people of his jobs Illegal or not legalized in the State.
Sign : Best Regrads Carl Picard.

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Syaifullah Al Arashy

Umur : 19

ID forum (JG-RP) : mr blue

Jam main perhari : home after school until 6 pm

ID UCP JG-RP : syaiful45

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.Asterella Baruch

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.was almost 3 and a half months and will tread 4 months

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.No

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.No

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.Understand little bit, like traffic laws easy and convenient and I'm mengahapal perturan the law or that is not easy in the sense that difficult to learn

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?No

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?Yes

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?Almost the entire area san andreas I know

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?8

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )I want Beroreplay and want to eradicate all evil and wants to improve the city of Los Santos to be safe, comfortable and at ease, and I want to remember it kepda people who have a little bit of anger in the sense of having gang, the illegal jobs and others.
Yhou Cheng
Yhou Cheng

Back to top Go down

Asterella_Baruch [DENIED] Empty Re: Asterella_Baruch [DENIED]

Post  Ruppert_Arkwright Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Asterella_Baruch [DENIED] 2w3bF
From Training and Recruitment's Offices,
San Andreas Sheriff Departement

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Baruch
We'd like to inform you that your application has been DENIED by the San Andreas Sheriff Departement for the following reason(s): Lack of effort

Note: Make new application

Sincerely,
SASD Training & Recruitment Team
Ruppert_Arkwright
Ruppert_Arkwright

Back to top Go down