Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richie Mackenzie Appclication

Go down

Richie Mackenzie Appclication Empty Richie Mackenzie Appclication

Post  Muhammad_Aban Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 am

Richie Mackenzie Appclication 4ifCO
San Andreas Sheriff's Department.
" Registration Form."

Personal Information.

First Name : Richie

Middle Name(s) : -

Last Name : Mackenzie

Date of Birth : 10 January 1990

Place of Birth : United Kingdom, United States

Race : United Kingdom

Blood Type : A

Height : 180 Cm

Weight : 50 Kg

Address : El Corona

Phone Number : 355555

Education : Faculty of agricultural sciences, United States

Are you over the age of 20?
-Yes Of Course

Do you have a valid driving's license?
-Yes Of Course

Do you ever been arrested or charged with a crime activity? if you have,please explain the cronology as detailed as possible.
-NO

Tell us about your background story. ( Min : 250 words )
-Richie Mackenzie introduce my name but the closest I used to call me Richie. I am originally from the United Kingdom. My father was a skipper largest in the United Kingdom and my mother was a doctor, but he had died when I was two years old. I also have five brothers were good but they are now out of the country. since I was a child my grandfather when I grow up hoping to become Sheriff in the United Kingdom but I do not want to because I want to follow my father's footsteps to become a reliable professional farmer. After 4 years I lived in Los Santos and for four years I was also a farmer. for me I am often in an advanced farmers mugged, in asking rations thugs, and others. during my stay in Los Santos I seem compelled to becoming Sheriff in San Andreas. I've been waiting a month for the opening of a new member. finally today the opening of the sheriff in the open by a sheriff named Aethelhard McBarrent. I know him because he was the best sheriff in San Andreas. My reason for being Sheriff is not only to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather but I also wanted to capture the Robbers and the requester quota, which is still a fugitive.

Since I was little my grandfather had taught me to shoot, I also often invited to hunt in the forest. I can also shoot suspect precisely because Sheriff has a responsibility to be high, Because I was a kid my grandfather taught me to shoot, I also often invited to hunt in the forest. I was also able to shoot the suspect, precisely because I wanted to be because the sheriff has a high responsibility, discipline, hard work, and others.

Tell us why you would like to become an Officer in San Andreas Sheriff's Department. ( Min : 250 words )
-Because I want to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather to be a reliable and proffesional Sheriff. and I also want to eradicate crime which has been made ​​worse restless citizens of San Andreas, and also has been troubling the farmers. I also saw the lumberjack who does not have a license and I also saw the trucker often violate the rules. this is where my heart was moved to attend this academy, because I want the San Andresa into a safe area and that the residents and farmers are not troubled by the presence of the robbers and criminals disorders. and the most criminal and danger are the robbers and criminals are not afraid to die because they have a weapon that is often used by the police and the Sheriff. I hope you can accept me being a sheriff because I want to protect the citizens of San Andreas and my grandfather proud.

Sign : Muhammad_Aban

((OOC INFO))

Nama Lengkap: Muhammad Sya'ban Nuhroho

Umur : 16 years old

ID forum (JG-RP) : Syaban nugroho

Jam main perhari : 2-6 Hours/ day

ID UCP JG-RP : kelos_polos

Sebutkan semua character kamu yang sebelumnya.
-Albert_Potter

Berapa lama anda telah bermain JG-RP?.
-Maybe one year (approximately 158 hours)

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction official? Jika ya, Faction apa itu.
-NO

Apakah anda pernah bergabung dengan Faction Government sebelumnya?Jika ya faction apa itu.
-SASD,I've followed the SASD but when I want to join my Token training late and I have been on the kick, but I do not despair for being a sheriff Hattush have a soul man.

Apakah anda mengerti tentang hukum?Jika ya, Jelaskan secara singkat.
-Yes, Hukum adalah sebuah peraturan yang dibuat oleh pemerintah untuk rakyatnya. dan bagi siapa yang melanggar maka akan di kenakan sanksi berupa Penjara, Hukuman mati dan lain-lain.

Apakah anda mempunyai catatan Banned ?? Jika ya, karena apa anda di ban?
-Yes, Kena Banned Oleh BOT karena pada saat itu BOTnya sedang Eror tetapi sekarang udah Di Bsia main lagi.

Apakah anda bisa mengoprasikan Team Speak?
-Yes

Apakah anda menguasai daerah San Andreas?
-Yes, Saya tau daerah itu

Dari skala 1 sampai 10 (10 terbaik),seberapa bagus skill anda dalam Roleplay?

Berikan alasan mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan San Andreas Sheriff's Department.( Min : 200 words. )
-Because I want to increase the RP in the field of police / sheriff. because I know a sheriff must have thought and insight to make creative and quality RP. because I want to train kecapatan hand in making RP without using illegal program / ​​computer program that helps us to be quick to RP.dan without using insight and vast and clear thinking.

Muhammad_Aban

Back to top Go down